Travelling is not my job. Currently I'm jobless


안녕하세요 ~~ Hello there.

This is my 6th blog and i hope this time i can keep this blog until last of my breath. hihihi.

I love to travel and i do travel a lot but lately i notice that i didn't post anywhere and this time i want to share with people who love travel just like me.

The reason i make this blog is because on this upcoming January i will flying to Korea and i am planning go to Geoje but i couldn't find much information about it. It make me so disappointing. So, starting today (i hope so) i will share about my preparation before i am flying. To let you know, i wok hard so much and put my 360 % effort on my itinerary.

I will cover Seoul - Incheon - Daegu - Busan - Geoje - Seoul so many things to do yeah (i am so lazy to finish my assignment and focus on writing this blog first) hihihihihihi.

So by time i will try to update about it so please stay tuned !

Comments

Popular Posts