Top list on must to do before flyin' to Korea !


Assalamualaikum. Hello there ! 


First of all I want to share with you about Korean Tourism Organization, Malaysia. I am pretty sure that all Malaysian must have visited here to get some information about Korea before their boarding kan ? So do Me ! :)


I went to KTO to redeem my Discovery Korea your way 2017coupon book. I also collect as much as I can such as map and brochure. Here is the proof :)

All of this are free so pls take it for your future reference :)

But, i forgot to ask about Daegu map and some Geoje information. So I need to go there again after i finish my final exam.


How to go there ?

First, I took MRT from Kajang to MRT Bukit Bintang (RM3.80 - Cashless)
then, I transfer to Monorail Bukit Bintang to Monorail Raja Chulan which is only one station from Bukit Bintang (RM1.20 - Cashless)

From exit Monorail Raja Chulan, keep going about 5 minutes by walk until you find intersection traffic light. (Sorry I forget to snap some pics, later i'll add here)

Turn left (as the signboard show to KLCC, if im not mistaken) . KTO Malaysia is located at Menara Hap Seng at Jalan P.Ramlee but on the signboard there're not showing Jalan P.Ramlee. (I am using Google Map to find this location)

After turn left, walk about 2 minutes and you're arriving at the location. Bear in mind that KTO Malaysia located at ground floor. The first moment you enter the main automatic door, you'll notice KTO Malaysia :)

For those who want to travel to Korea, I advise you to visit here. You also can try free Hanbok and there are also many free books that you can grab and worth to read. Don't forget to register as Kaki Korea club Member because you'll get many benefit from it. Trust me ! :)

Here is the link : http://www.visitkorea.com.my/

So yeah, till we meet again on next post. Thank you for reading.

p/s : Sorry for my broken English.


Comments

Popular Posts