Preparation to Korea - #1


Hi .. like I said before, I will show you my preparation for this special vacation. I am going to return to Korea after 4 years I left Korea.

I studied in Korea from 2013-2014 in Yeungnam University, Daegu. I joined Student Exchange Program (Thank you ISC University of Malaya for this greatest opportunity)

I joined the program for Fall and Winter semester. That's the first time I saw beautiful colors of autumn and coldness of wind during winter. I still remember when me and Naimah so excited when the smoke (?) came out from our mouth. ohhh memories ! 

So, my first step is, collecting information as much as I can. Whenever it comes about travelling, I am the person who will get ready 360% because i dont want later my vacation gonna be waste time & money. I think we should prepare at least what we want to do and where we want to go. At least preparing itinerary is a compulsory. I do refer from internet (thanks uncle google !) and from fb page (BBM)

Here is my folder : 

  
I divided into Seoul, Busan, Incheon and Daegu folder. I try to be a systematic person and I hope I can .. hihihi ..

The itinerary almost 80% done and I will update after i finish my final exam. 

I cant wait to meet my buddy Lee Mina and Kim Dohu. So pls keep healthy and take care.

Okay then, till we meet in next post. 
Thank you. <3  

Comments

Popular Posts