Day 1 #Seoul

Alhamdulillah.. i safely arrived in seoul today after 6 hours 10 minutes from kuala lumpur.

But, the most shocking is, i never thought this gonna freaking cold ! It only -2 and my hand, my nose, my face feel pain already. .

I do wear my gloves but it can not stop the coldness feeling. . Im wearing 3 layers of clothes but still i can feel the freezers.

Anyways,  i love this because i know i'll not sure when i'll get the change to face this situation again.

So wrap up 1st day. Nothing to do, only having dinner with my buddy from Taiwan (Emily) and we can't even talk bcs of the coldness 😂 then we decided to eat and grab coffes after dinner.

The restaurant in Hongdae (Subway Hongik University,  exit 4)

Omoo.. i can't upload pics.

Additional  :: i almost missed the last train to seoul station. So stupid me taking subway to incheon airport buat apaa walaweii 😂

Comments

Popular Posts