Wonderful Oedo Island.


Hello ~~ See yaa finally :P

I’m going to tell you how go to Oedo Island and how wonderful the island was ! Well basically Oedo Island located in south of Busan. So if you’re interested to visit Oedo Island, I suggest you to touch down Busan first.



To go there, you need to take subway, bus & taxi J ..

First, bcs I’m stayed in Busan Kimchee Guesthouse in Beomagol station so from there I need go to Sasang Station then EXIT 3

Second, from exit 3, please go straight until you’ll see SASANG BUS STATION. To go to Oedo, you need to but ticket going to JANGSEUNGPO (무산 서부 - 장승포).. I took 일반 bus class so it cost me 7,700 WON.



Third, after you arrive in Jangseungpo bus terminal (just small bus terminal) please turn left and go straight until you see liner of taxi. Just mention to the taxi driver you want to go FERRY TERMINAL and it will cost you 2,800 won (I pay using T-Money)

** Boemnagol station – Sasang Station (Exit 3) –> Via Subway
          = 1300 won (T-Money)
** Busan Seobu Bus Terminal – Jangseungpo (무산 서부 - 장승포) –> via bus
          = 7,000 Won
** Jangseungpo Bus terminal – Ferry Terminal –> Via Taxi
          = 2,800 Won (T-Money)



Jangseungpo Bus Terminal

I departed from Busan at 08:40 AM and arrived at Jangseungpo about 10:00 AM. I bought ticket to Oedo Island for 11:00 AM. (I need to wait 1 hour because I missed 1st ferry but it’s okay ! ) .. oh btw, the ticket cost me 33,000 WON

* FERRY to OEDO ISLAND                 = 22,000 WON
* ADMISSION to OEDO ISLAND         = 11,000 WON
TOTAL                                                  = 33,000 WON

They will check your passport so be prepare. I give my Alien Card and that man look shocked, 한국 사람 ? He asked me. Then I said no ~~ bcs I put my passport inside my bag and so lazy to take it out.

(Alien card is for foreigner who stay in Korea more than 3 months. I got it when I was studied in Korea 4 years ago)

You’ll get name tag & you need to fill the form about your name & contact number because every trip you’re only given 1 hour 30 minute to explore the island. The name tag as a reference for you to make sure you’re not wrong other boat



(SO MANY PEOPLE VISITED OEDO ISLAND AND MANY BOAT COMPANY SO EACH OF THEM ARE WEARING DIFFERENT NAME TAG)

Before we arrive at Oedo, they will bring us to Haegeumgang. It’s big rock and for me it was so amazing. You can get chance to feed seagull some crackers which before this I only saw in 2days 1 Night (when Cha Taehyun put the cracker in his mouth and the seagull grab that) – it was such a beautiful moment which I could not forget, forever.



Oh btw, the only awkward moment is, I’m the only muslim people on the boat (simply because I wearing hijab) and at the first everyone was looking at me like im an alien ! hahahahahaha..

Lets talk about Oedo Island ! Basically my main point visited Busan is because I want to visit Oedo & Goeje. Thanks to K-Drama HOSPITAL SHIP (병원 ). Beside, another drama is Winter Sonata (main actor house). 



But let me be honest with you, I think the best season to visit here maybe spring @ autumn. You should come here with your beloved one ! Here is the link about Oedo Island, please click it J

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264203

And last but not least, let pictures talk ~~








I don’t have time to cover Goeje (Hakdong Mongdol Beach, The will of wind & Sinseodae Cliff) then I must come here again! and I want to visit Tongyeong on my next visit J


but here’s an idea if you want to visit these places :

- Take bus from Jangseungpo bus terminal To Geoje Bus Terminal (Gohyeon) -- cost 2,300 won

- Take Bus No 55 To Windy Hill And Hakdong


- Take Off At Dojangpo Bus Stop And Walk For 400m


I promise that i will come here during spring season which i dont know when, what year, hehehe (with my family of course <3 )

Till then. I hope you enjoy this entry and if you have any inquiries, pls contact me on ig @luvihy07 (if you want full itineray) J. 



Thank you <3

Comments

Popular Posts